New York, New York
$140,000 to $170,000
VP of Futures Advisory
about 1 month ago
We’ve partner with an exciting equity capital markets firm who are looking to add a Futures & Swaps Advisory Officer to assist with the development and administration of the Compliance Program. This a hybrid role based in New York City.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the main Compliance Officer for the future and swaps sector.
- Oversee the implementation of CFTC and NFA rules for swaps, futures, and FX products.
- Step in as the global subject matter expert for swaps and futures.
- Create compliance contract that adheres to the regulatory requirements for CFTC and NFA.
- Advise and guide team members on sales & trading compliance issues
- Represent the company in industry groups focused on improving regulation.
- Responsible for update policies and procedures to reflect ongoing industry changes, corporate requirements, and best practices.
- Lead NFA examinations or oversight request and drafting a firm response.
- Develop and implement Swap Dealer training for staff.
- 3+ years of experience working in Futures compliance
- Swap dealer, FX Compliance, or regulator experience is a plus
- Knowledge of domestic and international regulations regarding futures and swaps
For more information, please contact Nicole Izurieta at Hamlyn Wiliams at firstname.lastname@example.org