Competitive + Equity
3 months ago
We are partnered with a quickly growing Denver-based fintech seeking a strategic and creative Head of Marketing to develop their brand, implement all programs, campaigns, lead generation, and development initiatives.
- Define the “brand” for the company— Create compelling marketing around product and service offerings and key benefits, leading content creation for corporate marketing collateral, social media, website, and blog
- Develop marketing strategy and create campaigns incorporating inbound, outbound, account-based, and paid media across all channels/mediums
- Create/Manage press releases, articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Manage creative production of online/offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development
- Oversee digital marketing activities across all channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Print, etc.
- Manage the marketing campaign budgets and allocate for optimal usage and to meet the goals of the business, monthly, quarterly, and annually; report on ROI and effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Develop, execute, and oversee partner marketing programs/initiatives
- Examine and identify competitors’ product offerings and approach; communicate differentiation to sales team and senior leadership
- 5+ years’ B2B Marketing experience; 2+ years Management experience
- BA/BS in Marketing/Related – MBA in Marketing a plus
- Marketing Automation solution experience required
- Proven aptitude in identifying opportunities and executing strategic/tactical marketing, branding, lead generation, content marketing, partnership development, and program development in a customer-centric capacity
- Adept in both digital, social media based, and traditional marketing; highly skilled in verbal and visual communications.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in marketing automation, lifecycle stages, and rules-based lead nurturing/lead scoring; directly assisting in driving MQLs
- Experience and understanding of marketing technology platforms/tools, budget analysis tools (Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, content management, and reporting tools)
- Excellent project management skills with experience using project management systems
Please feel free to connect to learn more about the role!
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech specialist recruiter, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 326-3672