3 months ago
We are currently working with a fast-growing consumer banking client to expand their risk and analytics function. We are looking to speak with strong leaders within Credit Risk who have end to end experience through the customer life cycle. This role will provide leadership and strategic guidance to a talented team of analytics professionals who focus on areas such as advanced analytics, predictive modeling, strategy development and implementation. If you are looking for a challenging career in consumer banking with a focus on data and technology, please apply directly for consideration.
- You will oversee all areas of portfolio management from underwriting, risk mitigation, balance growth, P&L oversight, statistical modeling, and data analytics.
- Collaborate with technology, marketing, and finance to ensure monthly goals are achieved.
- Present ideas and recommendations to executives and stakeholders.
- Manage complex analyses and modeling techniques that maxims portfolio performance and growth, while minimizing credit losses and risk.
- Make data-driven recommendations toward potential strategy changes.
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of analysts.
- 12+ years in financial services, experience in consumer lending products preferred.
- 5+ year in people management – building teams.
- Strong understanding of risk management and financial modeling.
- Strong analytics and data skills – must be able to interpret, present, and dive deep into analyses.
- Advise on strategic decisions to ensure alignment with performance.
- Master’s or PhD in a quantitative study.
- Advanced technical skills with SAS, SQL, Python, etc.
- Deep knowledge of credit risk management, credit scoring, underwriting.
- Experience with decision engine technology