160,000 - 175,000 USD
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams are working with a leading global bank to find a Vice President – Regulatory Compliance Auditor to join the team based in New York.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the VP will play a leadership role in the team which covers banking (non-AML) regulatory compliance audits. The full spectrum of A-Z regulations will be audited by this team and the VP will play a key role in establishing the risk assessment framework, working closely with audit leadership on the annual audit plan, face off with key stakeholders in the business and with the bank’s regulators.
The ideal candidate will have a background in regulatory compliance internal audit in a medium-large, regulated corporate or investment bank. They will oversee the execution of the audit plan and work closely with the Regional Director in managing the team’s output.
Ideally, candidates should have:
- 7+ years’ experience in banking internal audit or a combination of banking and advisory experience.
- Experience in running internal audits end-to-end with a focus on non-AML banking compliance regulations.
- Experience in auditing alphabet regulations – Reg D, Reg K, Reg W, among others.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge banking stakeholders and regulators.
- Aspiration to soon become an Audit Director and team leader within the bank.
This role is seen as a critical addition to the audit function and one with succession planning in mind. Candidates who aspire to become an Audit Director and manage a key vertical in the organization are encouraged to apply.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discreet conversation. I can also be reached at 646-349-3225.