5 months ago
A banking partner of ours in Northern California is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager (VP) to join their growing team. The Relationship Manager is responsible for cultivating and managing small to mid-sized customer relationships to achieve established portfolio growth goals. The Relationship Manager will work closely with the Credit Administration department in underwriting and structuring credit up to $15 million and above and provide timely closing of loans. This individual will have in-depth knowledge of the local market (Bay area) and a track record of establishing long-standing relationships with local clients
As a Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager, you will:
- Increase loan & deposit base and pursue non-asset income such as FX by soliciting new investments opportunities, transferring the businesses from other banks, acquiring new customers, and selling appropriate Bank products that meet customer needs.
- Support the growth and profitability of the local business & monitor customer satisfaction and obtain information that will lead to business opportunities.
- Enhance the service level of the bank by conducting daily maintenance of the accounts (i.e. communications between customers and internal staff and making business decisions as necessary based on his/her responsibilities).
- Identify existing clients and prospective customer’s credit, and other types of value-add products. Refer credit deals and other sales opportunities to the appropriate department of the bank and support closing the deal.
- Gather and prepare required financial information and submit to Credit Administration for approval.
As the Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager, you will need:
- Bachelor in business administration, marketing or related field
- In-depth credit underwriting, business development and marketing skills
- Demonstrated experience of meeting or exceeding sales goals (proven top individual contributor)
If you are a skilled Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348