New York, NY
160,000 - 180,000
Risk Assessment Specialist
6 months ago
We're working with a growing Asian bank that is looking for a senior compliance officer to support their head of compliance across all manner of corporate and regulatory compliance.
This role is currently fully remote but will be based in New York long-term return to work policy is TBC at this time.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing and coordinating the execution of Compliance Risk Assessment.
- Conduct departmental stakeholder Risk Assessment training and workshops, communicate expectations, develop framework and methodology, develop strategies for mining, and incorporating data into the risk assessments.
- Stay current with changes in corporate compliance-related laws and regulations.
- Track department activities under the Corporate Compliance Monitoring Program, including the development of clear and concise compliance metrics, reporting and escalating to the Branch Compliance Committee, and providing compliance support to Business Units
What they're looking for:
- 5 years of experience in banking regulatory compliance
- Strong knowledge base and expertise in corporate compliance-related laws and regulations
- Experience in designing and executing Enterprise-wide Risk Assessment
- Experience in designing and executing Compliance Monitoring or Testing Program
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
If you're interested please reach out to Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com