$100,000 - $120,000
3 months ago
VP, Risk Manager – Credit Card
We are currently engaged with a banking client on the West Coast as they expand their Consumer Credit Team. This is a new hire, reporting up to the Chief Credit Office. This position is responsible for managing the overall credit card portfolio to assess and monitor performance, minimize credit and fraud losses, while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop tools to assess portfolio performance including KRI’s both internally and externally.
- Perform vintage analysis to understand economic and social environmental impacts.
- Analyze attrition data relating to credit and financial performance.
- Implement programs for recommending credit line increases, decreases, or holds.
- Monitor customer delinquency in accordance with bank policy and procedures.
- Establish collections programs.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external partners.
- 5+ years of experience in credit portfolio management with a strong understanding of consumer card products.
- Bachelor’s in business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong analysis skills to draw insights from credit data.
- Knowledge of Profit and Loss drivers to achieve business goals.
- Understanding of federal and state laws and regulations related to credit cards and bankruptcy.
- Strong experience with economic issues to assess risk of problem credits.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
This role can be performed in Seattle, Portland, Oakland, or Sacramento. Please apply directly for consideration!