$180,000 - $220,000 + Equity + Tokens
about 2 months ago
We have partnered with an exciting Crypto FinTech that is looking for a VP/Director of Risk Operations. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Risk Management.
- Build an in-house fraud prevention / risk team with strong expertise in payments and blockchain fraud prevention.
- Possess extensive knowledge about evolving fraud and money laundering methodologies.
- Manage effectively resources and risk systems to proactively detect and prevent fraud and money laundering activities.
- Mitigate direct financial losses and reputational risks by implementing effective fraud control measures.
- Implement existing risk practices and meet group Risk KPI’s, internal and external SLAs.
- Recommend and implement adequate and efficient systems and processes to ensure robust fraud detection and verification mechanisms are in place in accordance with the overall Group Risk strategy.
- Assist in developing and integrating the Group Risk management framework in line with local laws and regulations.
- Manage a diverse group of investigation experts and fraud prevention analysts.
- Develop and continuously update working schedules, processes and procedures in local Risk Operations.
- Carry out periodical and ad-hoc reporting on team performance and KPIs.
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks with key stakeholders, business partners and peers.
- Act as a point of contact for the local Compliance team inquiries.
- Act as the key point of escalation for any high level issues that affect Risk Operations and deal with these escalations in accordance with Group policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Group Risk Management teams - Risk Analytics and Projects team, Chargeback management team as well as Risk dedicated product owners.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of omnichannel fraud prevention, preferably in the fintech or banking space.
- Experience working in globally distributed teams.
- Team management experience in a dynamic multinational environment.
- In depth knowledge of local and international card issuing, card processing, alternative and traditional payment methods.
- Experience with different transaction and user monitoring vendors and solutions.
- Working level knowledge of data analytics tools and solutions.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-6398