5 months ago
The Client Financial Institutions Advisory team for our great banking client in Amsterdam is looking to hire a Senior Associate / Vice President in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for the origination and execution of M&A and other High Value Added transactions within the Financial Institutions sector in close cooperation with other teams including DCM and ECM.
As an M&A Client Advisory VPmyou will:
- Participate in the origination and execution of M&A and capital markets transactions;
- Execution of M&A, Capital Markets and other financial transactions (approval, structuring and closing) for FI clients;
- Maintain active contacts with others departments/disciplines, such as Group Investments, Financial Markets and Relationship Management;
- Prepare product arrangements/financing requests for complex transactions;
- Prepare financial models;
- Prepare documents for transaction processing (a.o. legal documents, structuring papers);
- Direct and manage a deal team, so as to achieve the goals set;
- Mentor junior staff.
As an M&A Client Advisory VP you will need:
- 5-7 years of working experience within an investment banking;
- Similar tenure of hands-on expertise in leading M&A, DCM, ECM and capital structuring projects;
- Experience within the FI sector highly preferred;
- Strong academic record, Master degree (preferably quantitative);
- Strong commercial drive and persistency;
- Fluent in Dutch & English (verbal and writing);
- True team player, entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding personal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.