Los Angeles, CA, USA
$130,000 - $200,000
9 months ago
A banking client based in downtown LA is looking for an experienced Syndicated Loans professional to take on a role in its lending function.
Here is a high level overview of the responsibilities for the role:
- Develop and execute marketing plans and strategies to maximize customer base of the Business Development Department of the Los Angeles Branch;
- Meet the Los Angeles Branch’s financial targets, including interest rate margin, increase in loans outstanding, reserves, and net incomes;
- Design and make recommendation to the management of the Los Angeles Branch of syndication loans, club deals and participation loans;
- Solicit and explore potential business opportunities with Fortune 500 companies, brokers, lawyers, and accountants of syndicated loans, club deals, and loan participations from banks in primary and secondary market;
- Prepare and conduct marketing presentations to existing and potential customers;
- Promote and cross sell the Bank’s financial services and products in a manner consistent with the Bank’s market strategies and risk management policies;
- Structure, supervise and negotiate the term sheet and/or commitment letter with outside legal counsel;
- Work closely with relevant departments in the New York Branch for ongoing loan administration and loan closing procedures;
- Provide guidance to junior staff in business development and maintaining customer relationship;
- Perform any duties as assigned by the management of the Los Angeles Branch.
If this an opportunity that you wish to explore further, please get in touch.