10 months ago
My client is one of the prospective Virtual Bank in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for a Wealth Management Compliance Manager in the market. As a key member of the compliance team, you will be responsible for the regulatory compliance of the Insurance & Insurance products.
- Set up and maintain investment and insurance product suitability framework and system logic for the virtual banking platform
- Keep abreast of all relevant regulatory requirements and assessing the impact on business and operation
- Identify gaps, enhance and perform regular reviews on work flows of conducting product due diligence, approval application and product compliance related matters
- Assist Head of Regulatory Compliance on remediation projects and any ad hoc matters
- University graduate in Banking, Finance or related disciplines. Relevant compliance professional qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience, preferably with exposure in the business of investment & insurance compliance
- Detail-oriented with strong controls mindset and time managament skills
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese