40,000 - 50,000 SEK
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are working with a high profiled streaming service provider looking to expand their development division. The organisation who have built an impressive client base across multiple multinational and SME organisations and have expanded across 60 countries with tens of thousands of customers using their service. Due to this growth they are seeking a Web Developer to join them based in Stockholm or across Sweden remote.
This position is part of a certain team within the organisation where they focus on the customers onboarding journey whilst working closely with the store front of the website/platform to help as many new users as possible to start using the service easily and efficiently.
You’ll also be working on the React based application with the ability and scope to dive deeper into mobile app development and other areas like crunch numbers and conduct user research.
- 2 + years’ experience within a Web Development position
- Previous experience building robust and maintainable front-end systems
- 40,000 – 50,000 SEK per month
- Healthcare provisions of 5k SEK per year on gym memberships, massages etc
- 10% Pension on Salary
- Phone & Laptop of choice
- Educational allowance of 20k SEK per year – for Courses & Conferences
- Free breakfast in office
If interested and have the relevant experience please apply or contact Jamie Watts - firstname.lastname@example.org