about 1 month ago
The Windows Engineering team is responsible for designing and implementing the firm’s Windows infrastructure, with focus on Windows desktop and server platforms, systems management, application delivery and endpoint security.
We are looking for candidates to focus on endpoint security for Windows desktop and server systems. The ideal candidate will have 4 to 10 years of experience in Windows engineering, endpoint security tooling, or a combination of both. The role will be located in the firm’s Dallas office, co-located with the firm’s security incident response teams, and will focus on engineering and delivering tools to on-premise and cloud-hosted Windows platforms to provide prevention, detection, and response capabilities for security incident responders
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with teams internal & external to enhance, maintain and sustain endpoint security platforms that include but not limited to application control, data loss prevention, malware prevention and EDR
- Ensure endpoint security platforms, policies and emerging technology meet company standard and security best practices
- Support audit and compliance activities by providing acceptable evidence of infrastructure controls and supporting information
- Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems, and working knowledge of security best practices for those systems is required.
- Deep technical understanding of products and concepts in the endpoint protection space such as: Exploit mitigation, Attack surface reduction, Anti-virus/malware, EDR, DLP and Code signing on Windows.
- Experience designing and operating security tools and services at enterprise-scale
- Extensive experience with one or more scripting technologies: PowerShell, VBS, SQL, Windows Batch
- Self-directed, analytical and able to set and meet project milestones and tight deadlines in a high paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills as well as strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with clients across technology teams.
- In depth knowledge of cyber security including threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures
- Experience with Windows Systems Management and Patch management Technologies (SCCM, MECM, Group Policy and WSUS)