competitive salary - based on experience
about 1 month ago
A rapidly growing Fintech/ bank in Fort Lee, NJ who is building the best banking and technology products for fintechs, all through APIs. They are looking for multiple Wire Analysts to join the Operations Team. You will work closely with the Operations Manager. They are looking for people who have direct experience processing wires.
- Process all outgoing wire transfer requests from clients and bank personnel, for both internal and external customers (Domestic, International USD, and International Foreign Currency, etc.)
- Perform various security related functions such as verifications and callback confirmations to validate the authenticity of outgoing wire transfers
- Analyze outgoing wire requests to determine if they are in strict compliance with policies and procedures
- Review the purpose of the wire transfer and consider if is reasonable to effectively eliminate potential fraud/suspicious situations.
- Monitor the status of wire transfers throughout the business day to ensure deadlines are met.
- Utilize multiple servicing systems for research and processing (i.e. SWIFT)
- Identify and escalate non-routine transactions and exceptions to eliminate potential fraud/suspicious situations.
- Investigate and research suspicious or fraudulent claims in accordance with Bank policy.
- Assist/train clients to process wire transfers on the Bank’s external wire system product.
- 3+ years of experience in Wire and Funds Transfer
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities, including excellent written and oral communication skills
- PC Skills
- Ability to learn new products/ services and apply knowledge
- Ability to multitask, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving skills