£62,000 - £68,000
Internal Audit Manager
over 1 year ago
My client is one of the UKs leading provider of wealth and investment management services. Looking to expand its European auditing capabilities by recruiting an Internal Audit Manager based in the London office.
- Preparation and execution of the annual Audit plan.
- Review existing controls for effectiveness.
- Plan and initiate change to optimize operational effectiveness.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Build relations and communicate with external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of the Audit Committee report.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the UK Head of Audit.
Qualifications & Experience:
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Extensive audit and risk management experience (preferably Big 4 training) with relevant Audit and Risk qualifications.
- Solid understanding of the UK's Financial Services Regulations including the roles of the PRA and FCA.
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS, Solvency II and Market Conduct regulations.
- ACCA, ACA or CIA qualifications (preferred but not essential).
Candidates with knowledge and experience of IT audit are highly desirable.
The position does entail travelling within the UK and the Republic of Ireland as well as potentially to South Africa.
Company offer an excellent working environment, good benefit package and career progression.