12 months ago
How would you describe yourself....
If you'd associate any of the above characteristics with yourself...then Recruitment could be the right career choice for you!
What You Will Do as a Recruitment Consultant:
This is an entry level sales based role. Recruiting is an exciting mix of Recruitment, Business Development, Negotiation, and Sales — as a Recruitment Associate Consultant - your product is people which mean that every day will be different and exciting. Mundane is not in our vocabulary as the role and work environment are very dynamic!
- Specialised recruitment focus via networking, researching, and cold calling
- You will work with clients on their internal hiring needs, find senior candidates for them to meet those needs, and be the negotiator between the two. Essentially selling them to each other whilst also selling your services as the best recruiter within your specialized industry (risk, audit, cyber security, etc.).
- This position is a fast-paced, largely phone based, sales role enabling you to work on a global basis with FTSE 100 companies.
- The key role of an Associate Consultant is supply clients with a list of candidates and to ensure that the clients receive the best service in a fast and efficient way.
- You are the mediator between the client and the candidate, ensuring the satisfaction of both parties throughout the full process. You will be negotiating between both parties, until both come to an agreement on salary, benefits, etc. You have full control of the desk you build!
- You would be 360-Selling roles to candidates and candidates to your clients
Who makes a successful Recruitment Associate Consultant at Hamlyn Williams:
- No previous experience is required for the Recruitment Associate Consultant position; we are looking for ambitious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who want a performance-based career.
- You will need to be money hungry, resilient and competitive.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for Recruitment Consultant.
- High energy, outgoing, positive and confident people
- Persuasive almost to a fault
Hamlyn Williams is a Global Executive Recruitment firm specialising in placing Technology, Corporate Governance, Life Sciences and Front Office professionals. We perform Retained Search, Permanent Contingent and Contract/Interim searches on behalf of our clients.
As a firm, Hamlyn Williams started trading in March 2011 and have achieved fast organic headcount growth of over 150% Year on Year achieving “Number 1 Best UK Startups Recruitment Firm 2013” and “No.15 in UK Top 100 Best Startups 2013” among other achievements where we have offices in London, New York, Cardiff, Dublin, Dubai and Hong Kong.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining our Cardiff team joining in a small business environment and building the office culture around you. This is an entry-level position where you will play a pivotal role in building our business where you will eventually have the chance to run your own team in either Cardiff, London, New York, Santa Monica, Boston, Chicago, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Germany, or Dublin... take your pick!
Why You Will Love Working for Hamlyn Williams as an Associate Consultant:
- Monthly Fine Diners: Every month top performers in the team go to the hot spot in Cardiff for a fully paid for afternoon/evening with the Director!
- Company Holidays: Fully paid for trips for top billers! Recent trips were to Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas!
- Uncapped Commission: We pay commission on top of your salary, plus it’s uncapped. £10,000 pay check in a month? Why not?
- Training: In-House tailored training program designed specifically for you! One-to-one, group sessions and practical training with a mentor and manager. You're trained by those who have been there-done that and by one of the most recognised global recruitment trainers globally.
- Extra Incentives every week for the team!
- Award winning, energetic, fast paced environment!
IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR GROWTH STORY - APPLY TODAY!