8 months ago
A global pharmaceutical company with an extremely exciting pipeline in both nuerology and oncology is looking to bring someone at the senior manager or associate director level onto their regulatory team focused on oncology products.
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing regulatory strategies to maximize the global approval of new medicinal products. In this role you will contribute to the planning, execution, and assessment of product life cycle management as well as clinical development plans, global regulatory plans.
- BS/BA or higher in a life science or related field
- At least 8 years of broad pharmaceutical industry experience with at least 4 years related to new drug related product strategy and submissions (INDs, NDAs, etc.)
- Experience with the drug development process and collaborating with international project teams
- Experience in oncology preferred
- Experience in leadership
- Excellent written and oral communcation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well known and well respected pharmaceutical company, so please don't hesitate to apply immediately if you're interested.