New York, NY, USA
3 months ago
January 7, 2019
NYC – ENTRY LEVEL SALES ASSOCIATE - RECRUITER
This entry levels sales role is not specific towards a certain degree. It utilizes generic business communication skills that are transferable to any industry or future career. If you’ve never done sales before that is not a problem! We provide an in-depth training program that teaches you the ins and outs of fundamental recruitment. While on the job learning life lessons such as; handling rejection, persistence, networking and juggling objections you will be allowed unlimited paid time off, exciting team trip incentives and an uncapped commission structure!!
- Entry level associates can expect OTE in year 1 to be between $75K - $90K
- Monthly “Fine Diners” Incentives
- Work from home opportunities for top performers
- Healthcare & benefits
- Clear upwards mobility promotion targets
About the Firm:
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we have an exciting, fast paced, competitive and high energy, sales floor environment with a high performing and growing firm. We were founded in 2010 and have achieved 150% growth year on year. Our offices are located in London, New York, Cardiff, Hong Kong and Dallas we are continuing our growth in the U.S. with a new office opening on the West Coast towards the end of 2018.
We are an executive search firm that specializes in corporate governance; Audit, Finance, Compliance, Front Office, Risk, Cyber Security & Life Sciences. This is an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Sales Associate – Recruiter to work within a sales capacity by cold calling, business development and networking to bring on new Clients, as well as to recruit, headhunt and pre-screen candidates for the available roles and continue to work with candidates in a consultative manner, guiding them through the interview process.
Responsibilities of Entry Level Sales Associate - Recruiter:
- Business Development – target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program
- Filling our client’s internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market
- Fully qualifying and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client
- Work with the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
- This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own book of business!
Qualifications and Requirements for Entry Level Sales Associate - Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- No previous experience required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team here in New York!! Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with support and regular facetime from senior management.