75 - 100 CHF per hour
about 1 month ago
12 month contract
We are currently recruiting for a leading biotech organisation based in Switzerland who are currently investing around €300m into their manufacturing facility in Switzerland across a number fo different areas in the site. Due to this aggressive investment, they are currently looking to hire a number of Automation Engineers to their team for a long term period.
The role will be working in the EC&I project team to support process and building automation in the current capital projects. The role requires development and application of technical expertise in order to support process automation systems in a regulated, cGMP environment. Tasks will include system automation, qualification, start-up, and on-going maintenance for hardware, system software & application software. Automation systems on site include DeltaV DCS as well PLC and SCADA systems.
- Participate in theEC&I engineering of current capital projects
- Preparing regulatory filing input to cGMP documentation
- Identify, recommend and implement “system” improvements in design, documentation, training, and parts procurement.
- Scope development and the basis of design
- Candidates are expected to have a BSc or MSc in one or more of the following: electrical -, automation or process engineering.
- Electrical engineering skills
- Experience in a cGMP Pharmaceutical environment is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of DeltaV is preferred but not essential for this position.
- Must be fluent in English and German.
- Experience in aseptic processing / sterile manufacturing preferred
- Experience in computer validation and systems lifecycle development methodology
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is keen to work in a pharmaceutical environment and who would be interested in upskilling themselves by learning DeltaV, one of the biggest control systems in the industry currently.
Please Apply now or reach out to James Brookes on email@example.com for more details!