650 NOK per hour
about 1 month ago
Automation Commissioning Engineer
6 month contract
We are currently working with a leading systems integrator, who are looking for 2 contract Automation Engineers to work in their offices in Bergen for a 6 month contract. This organisation are a leader in providing turn-key solutions to the Oil and Gas industry and have been established for over 25 years across Scandavania.
- PLC/DCS programming with Power Management Control System
- Commissioning activities to be carried out at site in Norway and abroad
- Documentation to be created and finalized as needed and required.
- Collaborate with other experienced Automation Engineers.
- Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Siemens PCS7
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Power Management systems for ship or oil rig
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is vital
- Extensive experience of working on the commissioning of a DCS system.
There will be travel involved outside of Norway from time to time.