Los Angeles, CA, USA
$180,000 - $230,000 plus bonus
2 months ago
A large banking client of ours based in Los Angeles is looking for a BSA Officer to take on a role, reporting directly in to the Chief Compliance Officer. Here is an overview of the role:
- The BSA Officer has ultimate responsibility for the design, development, and implementation of the Corporation's Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (BSA/AML/OFAC) compliance programs.
- The position plays a key role as the internal consultant to management and other colleagues throughout the organization related to BSA, AML, KYC, and OFAC.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers while providing exemplary customer service.
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Compliance and BSA required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working with regulatory requirements with specific emphasis on BSA, USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC required.
- Minimum 5 years in a banking or financial institution environment required.
- Supervisor experience desired.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to perform functional duties and related positions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and provide guidance, and escalate issues to appropriate levels of management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very established financial services organization. To find out more, please get in touch immediately!