2 months ago
Opportunity to work for one of the largest providers of multi-line insurance in the UK, with a strong global presence.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Direct line management of approx. 5 CASS Analysts
· Pro-active monitoring of investment operational processes focussing on one or more of the following :
· Identify and mitigate risks for all CASS and COBS rules which we are responsible for:
· Provide support to the CF10a in the delivery of their regulated responsibility
· Deliver accurate and timely CASS Oversight for all areas of responsibility of the CASS Daily team
· Ensure accurate reporting to ensure senior management are appropriately informed of risks and issues
· Understand the causes of failures and identify areas of weakness while working with the various business areas and/or third parties to resolve them and mitigate the risk of them reoccurring.
· Build and develop working relationships with Our Clients business areas and third parties.
Skills & Experience required
· Good regulatory understanding regulatory
· Knowledge of the CASS requirements and standards and the implications of these
· Time management and prioritisation skills to plan and organise own work and that of the team to deliver objectives.
· Relationship management
· Experience of risk management and process monitoring preferably with a focus on an investment platform environment
· Experience of (or qualifications) to evidence strong knowledge of reconciliation activity or financial services experience
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 0203 675 2931