EUR 80,000 - 140,000 per annum
7 days ago
We are seeking for a Deputy Chief Compliance Officer who will be based in Luxembourg and will be responsible for the company’s E.U. compliance program in all aspects, and for ensuring the company’s compliance with all applicable regulations and laws in Europe.
- Ensure the compliance of all obligations with the Payment Institution license.
- Identify, assess and manage compliance risks across business activities in Europe.
- Advise Management and train staff on new regulatory developments, and recommend appropriate policies, procedures, and internal controls accordingly.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise-wide compliance policies and controls.
- Implementation, review, and promotion of the company’s compliance program in Europe, including, but not limited, to customer KYC, enhanced due diligence, sanctions and PEP screening, transaction monitoring, and suspicious transaction reporting.
- Participate in the analysis of new products and initiative to ensure compliance risk management.
- Manage working relationships with the CSSF and other relevant regulatory bodies, and liaise with regulators, auditors, and banking partners.
- Liaise with business counterparts to provide advice or approval on customers, products, services, marketing materials in compliance with laws and regulations.
- 4-year College degree or above in the related area
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role in compliance
- Possess sound knowledge of Luxembourg and E.U. regulations, including data privacy laws and AML/CTF requirements
- Hands-on experience with anti-money laundering compliance in the payments or electronic money industry
My client is looking to interview ASAP.