3 months ago
Leading global pharmaceutical company is expanding their compliance function. They are looking to hire for a brand new role which will partner across the commercial organization to ensure full compliance across all commercial operations.
This position will offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic cross-functional role, work 2 days remote, and present a clear and exciting growth trajectory.
- Partners with the Commercial Organization to ensure business operations are conducted in full compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Works closely with Commercial business partners to ensure all decision-making remain within ethical boundaries while still optimizing business performance. Liaises with foreign counterpart and compliance colleagues to influence the conduct of global activities that implicate US laws and regulations.
- Assesses and delivers training needs for business groups, provides input into training plans, and collaborates with appropriate individuals to develop training content, acting as subject matter expert for business area.
- 6+ years experience in sales, marketing, or relavent commercial function
- 3+ years experience within compliance
- Previous Compliance Training experience highly preferred
- Involvement on a compliance advisory board highly preferred
- Project management experience or proven ability to lead a team