Up to 80EURO
3 months ago
For the 5th consecutive time this multi-national pharmaceutical company was ranked #1 by Fortune Magazine on their ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ annual list. In recent years, they have made the largest investment in Belgium (130 million euros).
This world renowned company is offering the opportunity to be part of an exciting project, converting the Functional Specifications of the DeltaV SW modules in to test tasks. This position also offers a great opportunity to work closely with operations personnel (who are part of the Test Teams) to process their feedback/comments in those Test Scripts.
· Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
· Experience working with DeltaV
· Equipment / Process Control knowledge
· field/project/commissioning experience
· Strong in depth understanding of relevant GAMP and relevant EU/FDA regulations
· Ability to deliver a complex project in a timely manner without direct supervision
· Fluent in Dutch (speaking/reading/writing)
At Hamlyn Williams to meet the needs of our candidates, we’ve been growing our teams globally since 2010. We have experts specialising in the niche life science industry and have successfully placed 1500+ engineers.
Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss your application further