26 days ago
Our client is a leading global provider of Money Transfer, Foreign Exchange, Payments and Credit solutions. Due to its fast expansion, they are now hiring a compliance manager in Hong Kong.
You will be working on:
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and updating of FPI Policy & Procedure
- Identification of training needs relevant to Internal Controls, Risk Management, Fraud Prevention
- Develop, initiate, maintain and regular up gradation of compliance objectives, strategies, policies, and procedures to provide assurance on strict regulatory compliance
- Responsible for establishing standards and implementing operational procedures in coordination with colleague departments to ensure that the compliance programs throughout the organization are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting
- Non-compliance with applicable rules and regulation
You are preferred to:
- Have a Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Business Management / Postgraduate professional qualification
- Certified qualification on Anti-money Laundering and Risk management
- Experience of 6 years in a Financial Institution with at least 3 years in a managerial role
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or apply directly below.