Dependent on experience ($80,000-$120,000) + bonus & benefits
3 months ago
A lage consultancy with operations in multiple states in the US is lookig to hire Compliance Operations Managers to support and manage client engagements:
The Compliance Operations Manager will analyze, develop, implement, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of activities in the operations areas to meet production and business goals regarding service delivery, quality and profitability objectives. This individual will establish collaborative relationships with leaders and managers among various business units and support teams both internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating, assigning and aligning talent resources to various projects to meet established productivity, quality and project timelines.
- Responsible for managing productivity and assisting leadership in forecasting and monthly revenue management.
- Manages employees and determines hiring needs based on project's requirements.
- Compiles and interprets operational data to analyze and measure team production and quality results against goals and seeks opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes.
- Prepare and present complex written materials and verbal presentations (production and service reports) and conduct forecasting reports to support operational improvements (trending, production metrics, etc).
- Manage solution delivery within Operations team to ensure that solutions are aligned with business objectives, regulatory expectations and industry practices.
- Collaborate with others to challenge the norms and improve and grow the business.
- Routinely examine processes to identify opportunities for continued process optimization.
- 4+ years of proven experience in operations resource/project management
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience and sound understanding of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) (ideally). We will consider individals who have worked in imilar role outside of the financial services sector
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to lead projects, develop timelines, collaborate with project teams, implement action items, evaluate milestones and change direction when necessary during the life of a project
There are multiple openings as this firm have offices in 3 states from the East to West Coast here in the US. If you want to find out more, please apply direct.