3 months ago
We are currently working closely with a large pharmaceutical organisation who are going through an exciting growth stage; investing €113 into their new site in Ireland. It is an organisation with an exceedingly accommodating and rewarding work environment, hence their numerous recognitions in the “Top Employer” and “Great Place to Work” awards.
The contract is initially 12 months, however, the project is due to run until April 2020; so there is an abundance of work available. This is a great time to join the project, especially for those looking to get some full project life cycle exposure.
- Experience in leading the clean utility qualification in a sterile manufacturing environment covering WFI pre-treatment, WFI generation, and distribution, Clean steam generation and distribution, clean gases distribution
- Ability to lead the document prep and document execution efforts from IOQ /pre PQ and PQ
- Develop and lead Clean utilities FMEA reviews as required
- Ability to lead the facility team and present progress updates/issues to senior management
- Required to have completed 2-3 similar type projects previous
- 5+ years’ experience
At Hamlyn Williams to meet the needs of our candidates, we’ve been growing our teams globally since 2010. We have experts specialising in the niche life science industry and have successfully placed 1500+ engineers.
Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.