£21k - £40k plus comms & bens (doe)
5 months ago
Are you a Cyber recruiter with either, GRC, data forensics, incident response, Data Privacy experience or another area related specifically to the wider Cybersecurity market? Are you looking for your next career move?
We’re currently recruiting experienced 360 consultants to join our Cyber team in the City Of London Office, to help us build the most successful specialist Cyberteam throughout EMEA, as part of a wider global team and brand, with vast incentive financially and career-wise for doing so, apply for more details on this rare unique wealth creation opportunity for yourself.
What you’ll be doing – and getting in return
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and securing business opportunities
- Account managing new and existing business
- Finding exceptional talent for your clients
- Develop relationships with stakeholders
- Negotiate fees and terms
- Progress the recruitment process across the globe
- Building a team out in your own niche area
We offer an enviable package which includes comprehensive training, development and mentoring program to help you realize your own professional ambitions via one of the industries most recognized & defined career paths.
We are proud of our many recognition schemes, which include monthly prizes and awards, nights out, days out, twice-yearly city breaks, early finishes and the chance to ‘earn’ Friday afternoons off in the Summer, overseas relocation within the HW brand, free coffee, and the odd hot breakfast. We also provide a warm and inviting working environment,
That’s in addition to a competitive salary and great commission-based earning potential, We also provide a warm and inviting working environment that is Competitive, Collaborative & Competitive, the HW brand wants to achieve great things in record time, therefore it takes a certain type of individual to want to achieve such goals with us.
The ideal Cyber recruitment consultant
- self-sufficient, proactive and entrepreneurial
- dynamic, driven and determined.
- spoken and written communication style is engaging, persuasive and confident
- go to the ends of the earth to meet your candidates’ and clients’ expectations
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial are you looking to achieve something more form your career?
Contact Alex, Head of our London Office, to find out more on how HW will help you achieve your goals. We have attracted some of the best - experienced recruitment talents on the market as we offer unrivaled opportunities.
To get a better idea of what life’s like at Hamlyn Williams, then look at our Social media pages on LinkedIn --> company/hamlyn-williams/ or Instagram --> @hamlynwilliamsrecruitment