£75,000 plus benefits
7 months ago
This role is for a Tier-1 technology focused Banking Group.
This bank is growing their data analytics integration within their internal audit function and is interested in meeting auditors who are keen to build and develop on their current analytical skillset as well as stay aligned with the growth of their department. In this key role, you will work with other data analytics specialists and audit team members to identify opportunities for data analytics and then develop and deliver those analytics to senior stakeholders within an internal audit function.
For this role you must:
- Hail from an Internal Audit background (IT or Non-IT).
- Have 3+ years experience in data analytics.
- Have knowledge/experience in Financial Services/Banking.
- Have a strong understanding of business processes.
- Have the experience of using data analytics during audits.
- Be able to write and deliver reports independently.
- Have the experience of leading assignments and/or managing teams.
- Know how to read & write code (SQL is a must), (Python, R can be considered).
- Have good use of analytical tools (Tableau, Qlik, ACL, etc).
- Have a keen interest to develop their skills and market understanding.
- Be based in the UK (sponsorship not available).
Salary expectations: up to £75,000 + an award-winning package.