£90,000 plus benefits
19 days ago
This firm is growing their presence of Machine Learning and AI within their Data Analytics function and is interested in meeting candidates who are keen to build and develop on their current skill set as well as staying aligned with the growth of their department, along with the integration of AI and Machine Learning.
In this key role, you will work with other data analytics specialists and team members to identify opportunities for data analytics and then develop and deliver the data. You will be involved with managing a team of auditors and analysts.
For this role you must:
- Be based in the UK.
- Have previous managerial experience in leading teams and delivering projects.
- Have 3-5+ years experience in data analytics.
- Have knowledge of Financial Services - not necessary but an advantage.
- Be able to read & write code (SQL, Python, R or equivalent).
- Have good use of visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, ACL, etc)
- Have a proven track record of senior stakeholder project delivery.
- Have a keen interest to learn and develop their skills and market understanding.
Please get in touch for further details.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02036752944