New York, NY, USA
9 months ago
A tier one global Financial Services leader is seeking a technical Data Analytics/Data Science professional to help transform the approach of their Internal Audit function as they change the pardigm to better utilize data to drive their audit results.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter into the organization and drive change from day one as thought leadership & strong technical skill are the priorities for this hire! Please see below a few of the preferred credentials for ideal candidates:
- 6-8+ years of experience in Data Analyst/Systems Analyst/Internal Audit
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, R, or other programming languages
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Python, R, SAS, Microsoft Access
- Big Data, data mining, search functions, and/or ETL processes preferred
- BA or BS in Information Systems, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent degree; advanced degree advantageous
- Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau), KRIs, KPIs, & Scorecards
- Big 4 background highly preferred
Previous working experience in the Financial Services would be a huge plus of course!
Please reach out to Donovan directly with your resume and availability to connect to discuss this opportunity in more detail: firstname.lastname@example.org