New York, NY, USA
$60/ hour + Overtime ($1.5 x rate)
9 days ago
6 months minimum, ongoing
A Foreign Bank in midtown Manhattan is looking for experienced EDD Consultants. These are ongoing contract positions with a minimum of 6 months.
- Rate of $60 / hour
- Overtime available for excellent workers, at $1.5 x rate
- 5+ years of AML & BSA experience Required
- Experience working in foreign banks
- Immediate availability in NYC (onsite interviews are being held this week)
- Conduct ongoing review analysis of CB customer’s KYC profile and transactions in accordance to established procedures and review schedule
- Identify potential concerning activities and/or specific AML risks presented by the CB customer, review research results and make appropriate dispositions and escalate if necessary, for resolution
- Perform negative news and public domains searches and statistics research on the Bank’s high risk customers and related parties’ in different categories of EDD, including the review of alerts, SARs, and OFAC blocked or rejected transactions, in accordance with the requirements
- Carry out account analysis for trends and patterns, develop write-ups and escalate abnormal conditions / conclusions for review by the BSA Officer
- Provide relevant recommendations based on the discrepancies, patterns and risks revealed during the review and draft, publish EDD Reports upon approval
- Perform QA for each of the completed EDD case report and enter recommendations into the recommendation and escalation tracking log in accordance with the requirements
- Maintain accurate tracking of assignments and requests for documentation to ensure proper tracking of deadlines, as well as following up on pending items in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all analysis information and documentation is organized and maintained appropriately.
- Ability to the complete high risk account reviews with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for attending BSA related training sessions, as appropriate and directed by the BSA Officer.
- Provide timely responses to requests initiated by the EDD AVP or members of Senior Management
- Stay informed of related regulatory matters through Federal agency updates and guidance and through industry webinars and conferences