New York City
Entry Level Cyber - 3/8
about 1 month ago
April 9th 2018
We provide an in-depth training program, unlimited paid time off, exciting team trip incentives and an uncapped commission structure!!
- Entry level associates can expect OTE in year 1 to be between $75K - $90K
- Monthly “Fine Diners” Incentives
- Work from home opportunities for top performers
- Healthcare & benefits
- Clear upwards mobility promotion targets
About the Firm:
Here at Hamlyn Williams we have an exciting, fast paced, competitive and high energy, sales floor environment with a high performing and growing firm. Our offices are located in London, New York, Hong Kong and Dallas and we are continuing our growth in the U.S. with a new office opening on the West Coast towards the end of 2018.
We are an executive search firm that specializes in; Audit, Finance, Compliance, Front Office, Risk, Cyber Security & Life Sciences. This is an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Recruiter specifically for our Cyber Security team to work within a sales capacity by cold calling, business development and networking to bring on new Clients, as well as to recruit, headhunt and prescreen candidates for the available roles and continue to work with candidates in a consultative manner, guiding them through the interview process.
Responsibilities of Entry Level Recruiter - Cyber Security:
- Business Development – target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program
- Filling our client’s internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market
- Fully qualifying and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client
- Work with the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
- This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own book of business!
Qualifications and Requirements for Entry Level Recruiter - Cyber Security:
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- No previous experience required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team here in New York!! Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with support and regular facetime from senior management.