New York City
Entry Level FS - 3/8
about 1 month ago
April 9th 2018
About the Firm:
Hamlyn Williams is an executive recruitment agency that specializes in corporate technology, life sciences and financial services recruitment. We have thus far achieved 150% growth year on year and was awarded “Number 1 Best UK Startup Recruitment Firm 2013”. With offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dallas, TX and Cardiff, we are continuing our growth in the U.S. with new offices opening soon on the West Coast. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, competitive and energetic, sales floor environment with a rapidly growing and high performing firm.
Our teams focus on; Finance, Technology & Life Sciences. This is an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level consultant to work specifically on the Financial Services team with both Clients in a business development sense, as well as recruit and work with candidates in a consultative manner, guiding them through the interview process. This is a sales based role that entails networking, cold calling, & research where a successful candidate will be ambitious, outgoing, resilient and competitive. There is NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, we provide an in-depth training program to get you up to speed.
Perks of Recruitment at Hamlyn Williams:
We provide an in-depth training program, unlimited paid time off, exciting team trip incentives and an uncapped commission structure!!
- Entry level associates can expect OTE in year 1 to be between $75K - $90K
- Monthly “Fine Diners” Incentives
- Work from home opportunities for top performers
- Healthcare & benefits
- Clear upwards mobility promotion targets
Responsibilities of Entry Level Recruiter - Finance:
- Business Development – target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program including cold calling, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
- Working with clients to fill their internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market (audit, finance, risk, regulatory, etc.)
- Fully qualifying and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client and then selling candidates into the client.
- Work with both sides (client and candidate) to negotiate and manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
- This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own desk!
Qualifications and Requirements for Entry Level Recruiter - Finance:
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- No previous experience required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team here in New York!! Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with support and regular facetime from senior management.