2 months ago
WHO: Hamlyn Williams
- Hamlyn Williams is an award winning, international recruitment firm founded in 2010. We are focused within Financial Services, Technology & Life Sciences recruitment – placing Mid-Senior Level executives in new careers with our globally renowned/Fortune 500 clients.
WHAT: Entry Level Recruiter
- Targeting new clients using business development and sales techniques taught in our in-depth training program that involve: cold calling & networking to build relationships with Senior level executives.
- Recruit/Source/Head Hunt for our clients hiring needs
- Pre-screen/qualify candidates by understanding their experience, skills and what they are looking for in a new opportunity
- Act as a consultant between the candidate and client, coaching them both through in the interview process by preparing candidates for interviews, getting feedback from clients afterwards, managing expectations and assisting with the negotiations of offers
- Driven, Money Motivated & Competitive
- Interest in Sales
- Excellent Communication skills
- Positive, Resilient & Persuasive personality
- Bachelor’s Degree
WHERE: NYC – 80 Broad Street (Financial District)
- We were founded in London in 2010 and continued to expand globally. Now with offices in NYC, London, Hong Kong, Cardiff & Dallas, TX we are looking to continue our expansion here in the U.S. specifically to the West Coast towards the beginning of 2019.
WHEN: Summer 2018
- Entry Level Consultants join us here in “Training Academies” – this means you will start along side at least 2-3 other individuals who have never done recruitment before.
- During a 2-3 week boot camp (in which you are already a fully paid/full time employee) you will be taught the ins & outs of recruitment by our Head of Learning & Development and then places in a specific team (vertical) and become a market expert in the area that you have been assigned to recruit for (Finance, Pharmaceutics, Technology, etc.)
- After training is over you will join your assigned team and start building out your own full desk of candidates and clients and live the recruitment DREAM!
WHY: Uncapped Commission, Unlimited PTO & Career growth.
- Entry Level Recruitment consultants will earn a competitive base salary along with the ability to earn between $75K - $90K total comp in their first year (base + commission)
- Our promotion structure is purely merit based, so it is truly a role in which you get out what you put in.. with such a clearly defined upwards mobility targets we typically see Entry Level Consultants promoted twice in their first year.
- INCENTIVES – we have fun team incentives such as 5-star dinners, weekly team drinks, karaoke nights, work classes, sporting events, etc.