9 days ago
NYC – ENTRY LEVEL SALES ASSOCIATE - RECRUITER
This entry levels sales role is not specific towards a certain degree. It utilizes generic business communication skills that are transferable to any industry or future career. If you’ve never done sales before that is not a problem! We provide an in-depth training program that teaches you the ins and outs of fundamental recruitment. While on the job learning life lessons such as; handling rejection, persistence, networking and juggling objections you will be allowed unlimited paid time off, exciting team trip incentives and an uncapped commission structure!!
- Entry level associates can expect OTE in year 1 to be between $75K - $90K
- Monthly “Fine Diners” Incentives
- Work from home opportunities for top performers
- Healthcare & benefits
- Clear upwards mobility promotion targets
About the Firm:
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we have an exciting, fast paced, competitive and high energy, sales floor environment with a high performing and growing firm. We were founded in 2010 and have achieved 150% growth year on year. Our offices are located in London, New York, Cardiff, Hong Kong and Dallas we are continuing our growth in the U.S. with a new office opening on the West Coast towards the end of 2018.
We are an executive search firm that specializes in corporate governance; Audit, Finance, Compliance, Front Office, Risk, Cyber Security & Life Sciences. This is an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Sales Associate – Recruiter to work within a sales capacity by cold calling, business development and networking to bring on new Clients, as well as to recruit, headhunt and prescreen candidates for the available roles and continue to work with candidates in a consultative manner, guiding them through the interview process.
Responsibilities of Entry Level Sales Associate - Recruiter:
- Business Development – target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program
- Filling our client’s internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market
- Fully qualifying and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client
- Work with the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
- This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own book of business!
Qualifications and Requirements for Entry Level Sales Associate - Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- No previous experience required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team here in New York!! Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with support and regular facetime from senior management.