4 months ago
NYC – Hamlyn Williams
Hamlyn Williams is an executive search firm that specializes in corporate governance recruitment. We have teams specifically within Audit, Accounting & Finance, Compliance, Front Office, Cyber Security, Risk and Life Sciences. As an Entry Level Consultant you will have the opportunity to become a market expert while working in a sales capacity by cold calling, business development and networking to bring on new clients.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Hong Kong, Cardiff and Dallas are continuing our growth throughout the U.S. with a new office on the West Coast towards the end of 2018. Right now we are specifically adding headcount to our New York office, which has an exciting, fast paced, competitive and high energy sales floor environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing and rapidly growing firm where you have the ability to build out your own book of business!
- Business Development – target new clients using sales techniques outlined in our intensive training program (cold calling, networking, etc.)
- Sourcing for and filling client’s hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market.
- Fully qualifying candidates for the role based on the job description and detailed conversation with the client. (pre-screening, prepping for interviews, collecting feedback, etc.)
- Work as a consultant between the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits and terms of business.
We provide an in-depth training programs, UNLIMITED PTO, exciting team incentives and UNCAPPED COMMISSION structure!
- Entry Level Associate can expect total comp in year 1 between $70K - $90K
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Clear, purely merit based promotion structure
- Work from home opportunities for top performers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Excellent communication skills
Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with support and regular facetime from senior management! There is no previous experience required, so apply and join our next training academy!!!