New York City
$15-$25/hour (depending on experience)
15 days ago
- The candidate should be bilingual (English & Chinese Mandarin);
- Good work ethic, flexible in case of weekend over hours, cooperative;
- Outstanding multi-tasks coordination and organizing skills;
- Good communication skill orally and literally;
- Educational background with finance, economics or similar major preferred.
- The main responsibilities, will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Assist in planning, organizing, implementing and coordinating the Head Office executive training
- Assist in evaluating training process and providing feedback
- Verify contracts, quotations and invoices from vendors
- Coordinate training center facilities and service schedule to facilitate the training
- Monitor spending include lodge, meal costs, etc. to meet budget and suggest ways to reduce cost
- Assist in monitoring all expenses from Head Office executive training programs.
- Prepare and examine expenses sheet
- Coordinate vendors to facilitate the training program running smoothly
- Verify the annual indirectly expenses for Head Office executive training program, such as depreciation, rent expenses, etc.
- Process, verify and maintain documentation such as training summary from trainees, teaching-learning feedback forms, invoices for trainees, annual training budget from Head Office, etc.