New York City
Experienced Recruiter - 3/8
about 1 month ago
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we have an exciting, fast paced, competitive and high energy, sales floor environment with a high performing and growing firm. We were founded in 2010 and have achieved 150% growth year on year. Our offices are located in London, New York, Dallas, TX, Hong Kong and Cardiff and are continuing our growth in the U.S. with a new offices opening on the West Coast towards the end of 2018.
We are currently looking to bring on the best recruiters into our NYC office, to help us continue our rapid growth! We offer very clear career progression and commission structure, not to mention an awesome working environment with huge amounts of growth potential.
As a recruitment agency we specialize in Financial Services, Technology & Life Sciences. This is an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Recruiter work within both business development and as well as full cycle recruiting..
We provide an in-depth training program, unlimited paid time off, exciting team trip incentives and an uncapped commission structure!!
- Monthly “Fine Diners” Incentives
- Work from home opportunities for top performers
- Healthcare & benefits
- Clear upwards mobility promotion targets
Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultant :
- Business Development – target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program
- Fill our client’s internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market
- Fully qualify and pre-screen candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client
- Work with the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
- This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own book of business!
- Mentoring junior/entry level recruiters
Qualifications and Requirements for Recruitment Consultant :
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- 2+ years of agency recruitment experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team here in New York!! Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with support and regular facetime from senior management.