New York, NY, USA
5 months ago
January 7, 2019
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we have an exciting, fast paced, competitive and high energy, sales floor environment with a high performing and growing firm. We were founded in 2010 and have achieved 150% growth year on year. Our offices are located in London, New York, Dallas, TX, Hong Kong and Cardiff and are continuing our growth in the U.S. with a new offices opening on the West Coast towards the Spring of 2019.
We are an executive search firm that specializes in Financial Services, Technology & Life Sciences. This is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to work within a sales capacity by cold calling, business development and networking to bring on new clients, as well as to recruit, headhunt and qualify candidates for the available roles and continue to work with candidates in a consultative manner, guiding them through the interview process.
We provide an in-depth training program, unlimited paid time off, exciting team trip incentives and an uncapped commission structure!!
- Entry level associates can expect OTE in year 1 to be between $75K - $90K
- Monthly “Fine Diners” Incentives
- Work from home opportunities for top performers
- Healthcare & benefits
- Clear upwards mobility promotion targets
Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultant:
- Business Development – target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program
- Fill our client’s internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market
- Fully qualify and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client
- Work with the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
- This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own book of business!
Qualifications and Requirements for Recruitment Consultant :
- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Driven, money motivated & competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
- 2+ years of agency recruitment experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team here in New York!! Hamlyn Williams provides a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with support and regular facetime from senior management.