about 2 months ago
I’m currently working with one of the world’s leading renewables companies and are looking for candidates who would like to form, head and manage a new SCADA component security department? Is working hands-on as exciting for you as working with a competent team of highly skilled engineers?
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure documented OT security of all deployed SCADA components from engineering until O&M delivery
- be responsible for the team leadership as well as the engineering deliveries
- participate in the product line and asset projects to ensure OT security on the component level
- contribute and participate in the SCADA management group
- hire, develop and manage a team of OT component security engineers for SCADA.
Your competences include that you
- have an engineering degree in IT or automation and, preferably, people management
- have practical experience with OT security on the component level as well as team leadership
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Would you like to help create and shape the renewable technologies of tomorrow? If so, please do not hesitate to contact me on +44 203 675 2940 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org