about 1 month ago
A global leader in the healthcare Industry are actively on the hunt for an Information Security Manager to join their team in Bruges as a result of their continued growth and expansion following on from investment into their InfoSec department and wider business.
What will I be doing?
You will be playing an instrumental part in the Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance team and be responsible for the aspects of Third Party Risk Management. This will include:
· Managing the Information Security Supplier Due Diligence and conducting reviews
· Provide appropriate reporting to European and Global Risk committees as and when required
· Work alongside other members of the GRC team and Procurement
· Provide thought leadership on the requirements of IS controls and standards
· Support the development and on-going management of the Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) framework
What skills & experience will I need?
In order to work for an organisation of such calibre that puts heavy emphasis on training, developing and investing in its employees, experience and qualifications in the following would be highly advantageous:
· Experience in 3rd Party risk management and supplier due diligence
· Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
· CISP, CISSP, CISMA, CISA and auditing qualifications desirable
· Sound knowledge and experience of information security related technologies and practices
This is a premier opportunity to work for an organisation which prides itself in Information Security and is looking to invest in the right individuals to continue this. Please send your CV through to Omarion Blackman for more details.