£75,000 plus benefits
3 months ago
Hamlyn Willaims' Audit Division is working closely with one of the largest retail banks in the UK in providing assistance with growing out their internal audit function.
They are currently searching for an IT Audit Manager with strong application skills to join their growing team.
Relevant IT Audit candidates will ideally hail from other internal audit departments preferably within the financial services technology audit and /or risk functions or Practice environments.
All applicants will;
· Be able to demonstrate rounded Application IT Audit experience
· Have strong experience with risk and controls
· Come from a proven technical background
· Lead simple audits in specific businesses with minimal oversight and complex audits with close oversight.
· Have Risk based audit experience of the wide range of banking services offered by international banking.
· Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Exposure or a specialisation to IT Audit related Data Management and/or Risk Management are huge benefits. From an infrastructure perspective, operating systems include; Unix and Windows as well DB2, Oracle and SQL databases.
The candidate will ideally have 3 - 5 years’+ experience carrying out the end-to-end IT audit process within (but not necessarily) Financial Services. Industry based certifications such as CISA are an additional benefit (but not essential).
Our client is willing to invest time and money into the candidates development by encouraging them to actively pursue certifications and seeking career progression.
The London based position can offer a base salary of up to £75,000 + package
* This position will not offer any sponsorships / visa’s *
If you are interested in the position please apply and feel free to call Vinay Chohan on 0203 675 2944 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org