£75,000 plus benefits
3 months ago
This role is for an IT Audit Manager in Cyber Security & Resilience for a Tier-1 technology focused Banking Group.
As a Manager, you will deliver a variety of complex audits with the focus on IT, Cyber, Security, and Resilience. You must have a deep technical understanding of Cyber Security and risks in order to provide reliable assurance on the efficiency of the control frameworks.
You will also cover the entire group function to assess how current and emerging tech risks may become business risks.
You will develop and coach colleagues to create high performing teams that demonstrate group values.
For this role you must:
- Be based in the UK (sponsorship not available)
- Have managerial experience.
- Have strong experience with Senior Stakeholder Management.
- Have strong experience in identifying risks & implementing controls
- Have good knowledge of IT Control Frameworks
- Keep up to date with emerging cyber risks
- Have a good understanding of Incident Management and Disaster Recovery.
- Have exposure of IT Infrastructure; mainframes; networks; databases; Windows and UNIX.
- Have knowledge of Financial Services - this is an advantage.
- Have a keen interest to learn and develop their skills and market understanding.
- Hold certifications in any one or more of the following: CISA / CISSP/ ISO or similar.
Salary expectations: up to £75,000 plus a generous award-winning benefits package.
(This role will not offer any sponsorships)