£75,000 plus benefits
4 months ago
This role is for a Tier-1 technology focused Banking Group based in London.
In the Internal Audit function, they are the third line of defense. They take a leading role in rebuilding trust for customers, the Group, and the industry. This bank provides independent, objective assurance designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. They report to the Board on the effectiveness of the Group’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
For this role you must:
- Be based in the UK (sponsorship not available)
- Have 3+ years experience delivering IT Audits
- Have knowledge of Financial Services or Banking - (this is an advantage).
- Have a technical background (educational/ practical) (CISA/CISSP or equivalent)
- Experience with working on Infrastructure based audits (operating systems/databases)
- Great written & oral communication skills
You will need to show your ability to:
- Lead audits in specific businesses with minimal oversight and complex audits with close oversight.
- Evaluate how current and emerging technology risks can drive additional business risks.
- Develop ongoing relationships with key colleagues in aligned business / technology areas.
- Utilise your deep understanding of business and IT strategy, controls & risks, you'll be providing reliable and independent assurance on the Group's control framework.
- Know our clients/customers and understand how the audit team’s work benefits them.
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders while maintaining our independence in an audit context.
Exposure or a specialization to IT Audit-related Data Management and/or Risk Management are huge benefits. From an infrastructure perspective, operating systems include; Unix and Windows as well as DB2, Oracle and SQL databases.
Our client is willing to invest time and money into the candidates' development by encouraging them to actively pursue certifications and seek career progression within the organization.
This London based position can offer a base salary of up to £75,000 + an award-winning package.
** This opportunity will not offer any sponsorships/visa’s **
If you are interested in the position please apply and feel free to call Vinay Chohan on 02036752944 or email your CV to email@example.com