£75,000 plus bonus & package
7 months ago
Hamlyn Willaims' Audit Division is working closely in partnership with one of the largest retail banks in the UK in providing assistance with growing out their Internal Audit function.
They are currently searching for an IT Audit Manager with strong technical skills in Infrastructure to join their growing team.
Relevant IT Audit candidates will ideally hail from other internal audit departments preferably within the financial services technology audit and /or risk functions or Practice environments.
All applicants will;
- Be able to demonstrate rounded IT Audit experience (infrastructure based)
- Have the experience of delivering a complex portfolio of audits
- Have strong experience with risk and controls
- Come from a proven technical background and constantly enhance their understanding of technology.
- Lead simple audits in specific businesses with minimal oversight and complex audits with close oversight.
- Have Risk-based audit experience of the wide range of banking services offered by international banking.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong influencing skills working within a complex and diverse stakeholder environment
They are looking for you to demonstrate your interest and motivation in this specialist area of Audit, coupled with relevant and proven infrastructure auditing experience. You'll have the demonstrable knowledge, experience, and understanding of the key risks (including security and operational resilience) across a variety of IT Infrastructure technologies, including:
Operating Systems, Network Devices & Technologies, Databases, Backups and storage systems, Virtualization, Middleware and Utilities, as well as IT Infrastructure Projects.
You will ideally have 2 - 5 years’+ experience carrying out the end-to-end IT audit process within (but not necessarily) Financial Services. IT audit certifications (such as CISA or CISSP or clearly comparable IT audit skills gained through training and work experience) are essential.
Our client is willing to invest time and money into the candidates' development by encouraging them to actively pursue certifications and seeking career progression.
This London based position can offer a base salary of up to £75,000 + an award-winning package.
* This position will not offer any sponsorships/visa’s *
If you are interested in the position please apply and feel free to call Vinay Chohan on 0203 675 2944 or email on email@example.com