£70,000 plus benefits
29 days ago
Hamlyn Willaims' Audit Division is working closely with one of the largest retail banks in the UK in providing assistance with growing out their internal audit function.
They are currently searching for an IT Audit Manager with strong application skills with experience in FICC or Capital Markets to join their growing team.
Relevant IT Audit candidates will ideally hail from other internal audit departments preferably within the financial services technology audit and /or risk functions or Practice environments.
The role is for a Tier-1 technology focused Banking Group based in London.
For this role you must:
- Be based in the UK (sponsorship not available)
- Have 3+ years experience working on IT Audits
- Have knowledge of Financial Services or Capital Markets or FICC - (this is an advantage.)
- Have a technical background (educational/ practical) (CISA or equivalent)
- Experience with working on ITGC's and Application based audits
- Have strong technical knowledge in business application controls or ITGC's.
- Have a keen interest to learn and develop in Investment Banking.
- Great written & oral communication skills.
You will need to show your ability to:
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders while maintaining our independence in an audit context.
- Develop ongoing relationships with key colleagues in aligned business/technology areas.
- Be open, collaborative, proactive and willing to develop a wide network of contacts across the internal audit function and the business to identify and work towards common goals.
- Know our clients/customers and understand how the audit team’s work benefits them.
My clients are keen to see candidate applications are soon as possible. The process can be completed swiftly.
Salary expectations: up to £70,000 + generous package.
*** This role is UK based and will not offer sponsorships ***