£50,000 plus benefits
9 months ago
Hamlyn Willaims' Audit Division is working closely with one of the largest retail banks in the UK in providing assistance with growing out their internal audit function.
They are currently searching for an IT Audit with exposure to cyber security to join their growing team where you will be looking at the Cyber, Security & Resilience across the whole group function.
Knowledge and understanding of IT Security, including: Threat intelligence, security monitoring, Security Governance, defence against internal and external security threats and Identity & User Access Management is key as you will need to understand the Cyber and resilience risks in relation to these technologies.
All applicants will;
- Be able to demonstrate rounded IT Audit experience
- Have a good understanding of Risk and Controls – with the ability to identify risks and understand complex control environments for IT processes within financial services.
- Have a good understanding of IT Control Frameworks, such as COBIT; ISO 27001 and NIST. Audit experience is desirable but not essential.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
An important part of the role will involve pro-actively staying up to date with emerging risks, threats and best practice, and understand how they can impact the business and the wider financial services industry.
The candidate will ideally have 1 - 3 years’+ experience carrying out the end-to-end IT audit process within (but not necessarily) Financial Services. Industry based certifications such as CISSP / CISA are an additional benefit (but not essential).
Our client is willing to invest time and money into the candidates’ development by encouraging them to actively pursue certifications and seeking career progression.
The London based position can offer a base salary of up to £50,000 + package
* This position will not offer any sponsorships / visa’s *
If you are interested in the position please apply and feel free to call Vinay Chohan on 0203 675 2944 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org