£53,000 plus benefits
2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams' Audit Division is working closely in partnership with one of the largest retail banks in the UK in providing assistance with growing out their internal audit function.
They are looking for an IT Auditor to demonstrate their interest and motivation in this specialist area of Audit, coupled with relevant and proven interest in infrastructure audits while joining their growing team where you will be delivering audits across the whole group function. You'll have the knowledge and/or understanding of the key risks across a variety of IT Infrastructure Technologies. You’ll be using and developing your understanding of technology, specifically IT Infrastructure controls and risks, to provide reliable assurance on the effectiveness of the control framework.
All applicants will;
- Be able to demonstrate rounded IT Audit experience
- Have a good understanding of Risk and Controls – with the ability to identify risks and understand complex control environments for IT processes within financial services.
- Have strong experience delivering audits in IT General Controls.
- Have the desire to learn about different infrastructures and develop their skills.
- Have a good understanding of IT Control Frameworks (this is desirable but not essential).
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
An important part of the role will involve pro-actively staying up to date with emerging risks, threats and best practice, and understand how they can impact the business and the wider financial services industry.
The candidate will ideally have 1 - 3 years’+ experience carrying out the end-to-end IT audit process within (but not necessarily) Financial Services. Already being qualified or currently pursuing industry-based certifications such as CISSP / CISA are an additional benefit (but not essential).
Our client is willing to invest time and money into the candidates’ development by encouraging them to actively pursue certifications and seeking career progression.
The London based position can offer a base salary of up to £53,000 + bonus & package.
* This position will not offer any sponsorships / visa’s *
If you are interested in the position please apply and feel free to call Vinay Chohan on 0203 675 2944 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org